Monsoon is the time of humidity and dampness in the atmosphere, so your hair and skin need extra care. In this article, we are giving 4 best skincare tips for rainy season.
Humidity creates itchiness in the scalp and leads to dandruff.
To get rid of this massage your scalp with warm coconut oil or neem oil.
During the rainy season, the immunity level of the body becomes low. There are several infections take place in the body.
Which leads to several diseases and skin problems like eczema, rashes, prickly heat boils and acne.
Thus it is important to take proper skin and hair care during monsoon season.
Essential Skincare Tips for Rainy Season
- Follow the CTM (Cleansing, Toning, Moisturizing)
Use mild skincare products to make your skin moist, supple and healthy.
Avoid harsh products, which may lead to skin problems like eczema, rashes and pimples.
- Hydrate your body
Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day to keep the skin problem away. Hydrate and boost your skin with seasonal fresh fruit juices.
You have to gently exfoliate your skin to remove dead cells
- Use Sunscreen
Use the best sunscreen having a good amount of SPF to protect from Ultra Violet (UV) rays.
While shopping skincare products once read and check the ingredients of the product to ensure a safe and healthy skin routine during monsoon season.
Buy the products rich in tea tree, aloe vera, honey, lemon extract or neem. Which helps to keep your skin clear and flawless.
Do's in Monsoon Season for Healthy Skin:
- Take adequate meals having a good amount of fats. Because Fats will play a major role in repairing damaged skin.
- Wear waterproof footwear to avoid fungal infections due to sweat.
Don'ts in Monsoon Season to Protect Your Sensitive Skin:
- Avoid shower with Hot water, this will damage your skin.
- Avoid fast cleansing.
- Don’s wear closed footwear, which leads to fungal infection.
- If you have sensitive skin avoid wearing duplicate ornaments.
- Use waterproof light make-up than heavy cream-based make-up.
- Manicure, pedicure and waxing must be followed to keep the skin clean.
How to Protect Hair in Monsoon season – Read More