How Corona Virus Spreads?
Corona Virus mainly spreads from person to person. It spreads rapidly between the people who are in close contact (Below 3 feet distance). When a corona virus-infected person coughs, sneezes, the virus entered through the respiratory system. Currently, there is no vaccine to prevent Covid-19.
What should we do stop spreading Corona Virus 2019?
- Everyone should wash your hands often with water and soap at least for 20 seconds.
- If water and soap are not available, use sanitizer (It contains at least 60% of alcohol).
- If you don’t have a sanitizer you can Buy on Amazon India.
- Avoid touching your mouth, eyes and nose.
- Please maintain a distance of at least 6 feet distance with sick people.
- Stay Home Stay Safe as much as you can.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a cloth.
- When you cough and sneeze cover your mouth, nose with a cloth, tissue or with your elbow.
- After coughing and sneezing immediately wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or use sanitizer contains a minimum of 60% alcohol, and rub both hands till getting dry.
- Clean all your frequently touches areas like doors, tables, kitchen items, phones, keyboards etc.
- Use the best household disinfectant.